Not that there are a ton of people out there hanging on my every word, but, if you have been looking at this blog, you could be forgiven for thinking it was dead. I’ve actually been around the world, practicing what I preach and making corporate videos for my company on the low-down. I’m finally back home for a while and have a ton of ideas for articles related to my recent experiences to write as soon as I have more time to myself.
In the meantime, here are links to the most interesting articles I read/saw/heard in the last few weeks:
- Create Stop Motion Animations With These 5 Fun Apps
- Creating Sound for Video: Scoring a Documentary
- Free Music for Your YouTube Videos
- 3 Low Budget Editing Tips for Action Movies
- Slider vs. Jib vs. Steadicam: What’s Best For Your Story?
- 10 Fantastic Short Films That Are Only A Minute Long
- 5 Really Great Ways To Ruin A Corporate Video
- Why Bite-Sized, Short Form Videos Are Good For Business
- Content on a Shoestring: Taming Your Video Budget
- Standard Three-Camera Interview Setup
- The ARRI Lighting Handbook Is A Great Resource For Video And Still Shooters
- Working with Less Part 3: Magic Lantern
- The Best Possible Example of How Not to Do Kickstarter