Links to the most interesting articles I read/saw/heard this week:
- No Video is (far) better than a bad video: an older article but one I hadn’t seen. Although I don’t agree 100% with all of the post I do agree totally with the title.
- Sous Productions: A professional Corporate Video Production company but has some great articles applicable to anyone in the field.
- I am not very cool to I am, only now, discovering the genius of Film Crit Hulk. Here are my two favorite articles this far into my read:
- Need Creative Podcast Interview with Philip Bloom: long but worth a listen with some great content.
- Is the camera industry in meltdown or is this a new age for cinematographers. And can you build a camera in your shed?
- The Top Branded Video Ad Campaigns for April 2013