Linktresting: Stuff Worth Reading
- The myth of brainstorming – Brainstorming is a good idea … in theory. In practice…
- To Persuade People, Tell Them a Story – even the stiffest of corporate corporations are starting to understand the power of story.
- I just stumbled across Photofocus, a site aimed at photographers, but there’s some good stuff there for video guys too. Here are a few examples I thought were interesting:
- The 60 Minutes TV show had a segment on GoPro’s video revolution – there’s also a couple of interesting follow on pieces in their overtime section
- Alfred Hitchcock: Hiding the Cuts in Rope – Rope is often claimed to have no editing as it is supposedly one long take. This article and video go into where the cuts are hidden. They’re old-school techniques that are still very usable today.